Friday, May 12, 2006

Whew, I figured out how to change the banner yesterday. So, as a consequence, don't have a blog thought out.

So I thought I'd share a picture with you. My kids gave me Photoshop Elements for Christmas and I have had fun playing with my pictures and creating digital scrapbook pages. I had lots of pictures of the Sacramento and Glendale, Az Independent Tours - but they were my first attempt at concert pictures and they were taken with a camera that just didn't do the job. So, I found myself playing with the filters in Photoshop and I kind of like the results on this picture I took of Clay via the Jumbotron.



I do love fedora Clay.





Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Ressa (ressamac on Twitter) said...

Oooh, I like that. It has a great arty feeling to it. I have seen some of your pics and they are really good. Thanks!

The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

Wow - that is gorgeous. Really. Great job!