Monday, May 08, 2006

July 8, 2005
Before August of 2003 I had attended about 3 concerts in my life....Frank Sinatra on one of his farewell tours, Barbara Mandrell (was "drug" by a friend) and once many years ago I went to Stern Grove in San Francisco and saw Frankie Laine. Yeah, I bet you all know who he is. LOL. Ooops, I forgot Rod McKuen...now, I know you ALL remember him.

So, I went to the AI Tour and then because it worked out I was in two places when the tour was in town I went to 2 Independet Tour concerts. Then something funny happened....and I found myself traveling to go to a concert. I had a concert buddy by then - someone I had met on the internet...and I went to several NAT concerts and JNT concerts.

Traveling, you see is one of my favorite things. What a delightful prospect....traveling around the country and hitting a few concerts on a summer's eve. Hee.

Here I am on the way

to the

Tour.

Hope this works, my first attempt at a blog.

No comments: