Monday, May 08, 2006

July 17, 2005
First of all, I wanted to correct something I said in a previous entry. When my family left Ohio on a year long journey to end up in Northern California I said the family sedan pulled the trailer. Nope, I found some pictures and a pickup pulled the trailer and my mom followed in the family sedan. So, we were a caravan.



Yep, that little blondie is ME, age about 4.
Click on Picture to Enlarge


Here is another one, this shows by oldest brother and my sister, as well as myself.

So, here is marhaven (and her oldest brother & sister) in her first "motor home".

For the past 15 years I have wanted to own a Roadtrek. A roadtrek is a class B motor home, but is very small. I would never be able to drive, park and maneuver anything bigger. They are built on a Chevy van chassis. The floor is lowered a bit and the ceiling is raised, so someone 6' can stand up in the thing.

Yesterday, I did it. I bought it. OMG

It's only money, right?? My kids can take me in when I run out.

Here she is -




And the inside.....



I know I will spend most of the summer in the mountains with this vehicle.....not here in Arizona where it is 110+ every day. Bring on the concerts, Clay, I need an "excuse"

No comments: