Saturday, May 27, 2006



"I have no idea why my new owner sits and stares at this screen all day"

Thought I'd take a break from watching a certain video over and over. I've been taking pictures of my cats - boy do I love digital cameras, you just click away - no film to develop and waste. Woo Hoo. Not that my pictures are any better, just that I have a lot more, LOL.

Having gone without a cat for a couple of years it is fun to have a couple in the house again. These two cats, one adult and one little 4 week old orphan look a lot alike, they both have blue eyes. The adult is surely a full blooded seal point Siamese and has all the typical Siamese characteristics, brilliant blue eyes, thin lanky body and a "monkey" tail that seems to have a mind of it's own. "Baby" seems to have some ragdoll in her and at this point, about 7 or 8 weeks old I think she is going to retain the blue eyes. Yeah!!


Jasmine is very regal. Well, she's a diva, actually. It isn't hard to get a picture of her looking great because she poses all the time. But, she's also a scamp and gets into her share of trouble. Adding the tiny kitten to the household at first just did not work. There was 2 or 3 days of hissing and flicking of that Siamese tail. After all, she has just found her new home...what was this insult??

What has been so amusing is that "Baby", from day one....all of 4 weeks old has NEVER backed down. She hunches up her back, flicks her tail and launches herself at Jazzy, who at first just stalked off in horror. Things have calmed down a bit and now we often see this.

I do feel like Baby has put some Jazz back in Jazzy. They have marathon playing sessions, taking turns chasing each other full speed through the house. I had forgotten what fun a kitten can be.

"This spinning thing is making me dizzy"


"Bring it on, Big Guy, I can take ya"


"Whoops, How did I end up on my Nose?"


"I can do Pushups too"


"Wasn't me that pulled the tablecloth off the table..."


Hope you enjoyed my kitties.

Technorati tags:



8 comments:

Rose said...

What adorable cats you have, and great pictures! I'm also enjoying your jukebox.

feelingthejoy said...

What gorgeous cats. Truly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

"yodabear" and "princess" ... say nice "kittycake" pictures.

Just beautiful!!!

Love

Christel

Anonymous said...

That kitten is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby is darling and Jazzy is sexy for a cat. :)

Southern Girl said...

What beautiful babies you have! I'm about to introduce a new kitten to my four year old orange tabby who thinks she rules the roost. I hope they eventually end up snuggled together like your two. :)

ladyjocelyn said...

Awww...adorable kitties! Give them lots of love, and they will surely give you love back.

I too love your jukebox. I need to figure out how to do that for my blog...

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»