Thursday, May 18, 2006


We all remember Season 2 of American Idol....how we felt Clay was robbed. I think it is about to happen again. AI is a Reality Show, not a singing competition. Do I think the votes count? Sure, it gives AI an idea how America feels, but when it comes right down to it AI chooses the winner.

Grassy knoll, anyone? Yeah, I guess so. But what was with the three contestents being dead even last night? I don't buy it, just don't..Taylor has (supposedly) been far ahead of everyone every week and all of a sudden it's equal? Of course, all my information comes off the internet and we know how valid that can be. Or, it could be phone line overload again - yes, that is probably it. (Insert slapping oneself on the head emoticon here).


I think Taylor has been the most consistent of the two and deserves to win, but last night I was watching his face when Ryan showed the numbers and I think he suspects what's going to happen. I hope I am wrong!! I wish they would just let the votes fall where they may (after opening up enough phone lines so everyone can get through) then do their very best to help both Taylor and Kat put out an album that suits their voice and style. Guess I'm dreaming, huh.

One more week to go. Then, Survivor is over, AI is over, The Amazing Race is over. What are we going to do with ourselves. Oh, that's right - Last Comic Standing and another Rock Star coming up for the summer. Lots of fun.

Signing off for now. Again, I hope I am entirely wrong and Taylor wins!!

Technorati tags:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Taylor wins!! I haven't been able to warm to Kat ... and she's had many singing disasters in my book.

If it wasnt' for our Clayversity snark thread i think i would have missed many AI5 weeks. I prefered napping.

I just can't get excited about next week ... and mybe i'll just hope for Taylor video to download off the internet. I don't even want to look at the 3 stooges, Seacrest or Idol producers!! My stomach tolerance for their antics is approaching ZERO!!

Love

Christel

TheClayBlog said...

I like both of them, but I do hope Taylor wins. He's been the most consistent, and I think he'll make a great, unique Idol winner. As much as I like Kat, she'll just be like Kelly or Carrie 2.0.