Tuesday, May 30, 2006



Pictures from the AI5 Finale were all very purple or orangey, so I couldn't help myself, I had to play with a few. This first one is a screen capture just as the camera changed from looking out into the audience to a close up of Clay. Then, I adjusted the color. The next three were run through an add on filter I have for Photoshop Elements 4 called "Virtual Photographer".



It's amazing how many of these screen captures are showing up on all the boards, I hope we get more actual photographs this week when the entertainment magazines come out. Last Wednesday's AI5 finale received a tremendous boost by Clay's appearance. The buzz buzz buzz is encouraging for the reception of Clay's sophmore album. I think it will be a smash hit, it is so patently obvious the world is just tapping their feet.....waiting.

This last picture is just put through a Photoshop Elements filter called "dry brush", I kind of like the effect.



Technorati tags:






5 comments:

The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

These are wonderful. That first pic of the audience with Clay superimposed on top is FABULOUS. And I like that "dry brush" pic as well -- really really cool.

Anonymous said...

Great job. The third one down would make great wallpaper.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.