Thursday, July 06, 2006

Since Clay and Ruben attended Kelly's concert in Raleigh the other night, I thought I would do my monthly color challenge to commemorate the event. I love that Clay, Kelly and Ruben have remained friends - I suspect having AI as their common bond will keep them friends.....they alone understand what the experience and aftermath have been like. It is a shame their fan bases can't just give up the battle....it certainly has not affected Clay, Kelly and Ruben's friendship so just give it up already. OK, rant over.

The colors we were to use:













I managed to get all the colors in my layout, but disregarded the pinkish one. The picture of Kelly and Clay in my scrapbook page was taken at Sea World and the one of Clay and Ruben was an AP picture. The large picture of Clay was taken by FanofAiken who was in attendance at the concert. Clay and Ruben are usually referred to as the Cluben by fans on message boards and those of us who like the idea of Clay and Kelly as a couple often refer to them as the Clelly.


Click twice to make scrapbook page larger

Edited to Add:
Here is a link to a great video of Clay and Ruben from the AI2 concert.

And this clip is Clay and Kelly on ET just before the Independent Tour started up. Very funny video.


Technorati tags:





7 comments:

Southern Girl said...

I just love your digital scrapbooking! Do you do the actual hands-on kind, too?

marhaven said...

Yes, I did physical scrapbooks for 2004 and 2005 concerts as I attended quite a few (I am retired and love to travel anyway, so just planned some traveling around the concerts).

I haven't decided what I am going to do this year. Just want to hear there will be concerts!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Very cute. That picture from Sea World still cracks me up.

The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

Just great - as usual. And I loved Kelly and Clay together in that clip. They really are adorable and I'm so thrilled that they've all stayed friends - through all the craziness.

Jannet said...

Marhaven... You are so talented with your scrapbooking designs. What a fun addiction, I mean, hobby that must be!

Jannet said...

OK... You've inspired me! I've registered at Gottapixel and now I can already feel my life spinning out of control?

Is it as confusing as it looks?

marhaven said...

Chardonnay - the only problem I had was understanding what a "layer" was. LOL. I am not experienced at all with graphics programs, but I have done a lot of other computer work, including a little programming. It took me awhile to grasp the layer thing, but once I did most of it has just been a matter of learning new tricks. Good luck!!!!