Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Clay Photoshoots. Someone on my board posted some pic's from a photoshoot that I have always liked so I decided to used them in a scrapbooking challenge that utilized a quickframe. It's unbelievably easy to do these as you get a template and just add your pictures and embellishments. The gal setting up the challenge gives you a little kit that has the pieces and you can arrange them to suit yourself, changing colors and adding bits and pieces if you want. Here's what the pieces looked like before I got "creative". (delusional)
I then made the ribbon and the embellishment blue like Clay's shirt and borrowed a little piece of net from a beach scrapbooking kit. The color on the font was also borrowed from his shirt and curved a little to blend with the curve of the picture frame. So here is the final page.


I can't wait to see the new pictures from the photoshoot for the new album.....we should have the new "Hair".....hee.



Technorati tags:


No comments: