Sunday, July 02, 2006



My Clay offering for the day is another album page for my scrapbook. This one was made with a template kit I downloaded. For the life of me, I could not make templates work the way they did the last time I tried this....but I finally figured it out by doing something completely different. The striped paper is called "dad's old shirt", that sure fits, I think dad DID have one like that. The picture in the center is by one very talented "Permaswooned". Thanks!!!

So I made my prediction of news this week by a hair...Friday afternoon, I was sweating it. It's a contest, to guess the acronym for the album title for Clay's new album and if you read between the lines.....it seems we'll have some news in the next couple of weeks. It should go fast now....as the song says -


Could it be? Yes, it could.
Something's coming, something good,
If I can wait!
Something's coming, I don't know what it is,
But it is
Gonna be great!


I'm sure I've said it before, but I'll chance repeating myself - Clay Aiken is a consumate risk taker...whatever is coming our way is indeed going to be "different" and as such, very Clay. So far every thing he has done has been part of the evolution of Clay Aiken. Which is the theme of the scrapbook page, I suppose....perhaps I should put the word "Evolution" on the page. What do you think?

Off to do some more scrapbooking. I'm in the mood today and I have another set of templates to try out.


Technorati tags:


No comments: