Monday, July 03, 2006

My scrapbooking challenge for the day was to create a top ten list with one picture and a list, so here's what I came up with:


Click to enlarge picture.
I always do the challenges without looking at what other people post....then I go and look at the others and slap myself silly wondering "Why I didn't think of doing that". I'm really NOT creative at all. But, it's fun to play around and I am wondering what all the scrapbookers are thinking of my Clay Aiken scrapbook pages. I HAVE gotten the most comments on the Clay pages, now that I think about it. Positive comments about Clay. It's not just us, LOL.

Most of the digital scrapbooking sites have these little challenges, but I have been spending the most time at Gotta Pixel See the link in my sidebar for access to a bunch of sites you can visit. Look for the "freebies", it's a good way to get started



Technorati tags:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have the video of his AI3 appearance? I think you should put it in your favorite video section. *g*

Is that font from the Addams Family? It looks very familiar.