Monday, June 05, 2006


Clay Scrapbook Page. I have been visiting a digital scrapbook site that does monthly challenges. This months color challenge was for these colors and, as they kind of reminded me of 70's colors, the Jukebox Tour came to mind so I decided to go with that theme.

One of the things I learned in Photoshop Elements 4 that really makes me excited is the ability to use an eyedropper to click on something to grab the exact color. So, if I want to use a certain color for text, for example, I can click on one of the colors in the above pallet and instantly I'm color coordinated. Woo Hoo.

Here is my final effort on this challenge.




You can find the digital website at

Gotta Pixel

A visit to the Gallery section of the site will give you an idea as to what you can accomplish with digital scrapbooking. There are some beautiful examples and you will see clearly that I am just a beginner. A rank amateur. LOL, unfortunately I was not blessed with an artistic bone in my body, but I try and that's all any of us can do, I guess.

There is another link in the sidebar at the right for a group of links to various digital scrapbooking sites. Look for "freebies" to get started. Have fun.

Technorati tags:













1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.