Saturday, September 06, 2008


and Friendship


I don't usually do two Clay blogs in a row but I have been doing some digital scrapbooking the last few days and found a scrapbook page I did awhile back in a competition.



We were to create a page using the phrase "Real Friends Don't Care if you are a Little Different"



Clay came to mind at the time because, if I have come to understand anything about Clay Aiken, it's that he holds his friends close to his heart and he practices what he "preaches" as regards inclusion.



It's not everyday you let your friends duct tape you to the wall, LOL.


For some reason, I suspect Clay is going to be every bit as great a father as he is a friend.


I'm looking forward to Spamalot again......as well as whatever else Clay finds behind the next door he opens.


Oh, is you're a digital scrapbooker - check out the new freebie link I added to my Other Interesting Website list. I found some great stuff in there the other day.

Technorati tags:



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW Cool!!! I didn't know anything about digital scrapbooking, or that there was such a thing, now I will have to find out about for all my Clay Aiken pictures, and thats alot, heheh

Thank-you!!

Anonymous said...

What a darling blog, marhaven. Only Clay Aiken's fans know that he let his summer camp kids tape him to the wall. Now others will also know how devoted Clay has always been to adding fun to the lives of children.

Btw, I want to follow your blog. Please get one of those "follower" thingys. Thanx.

SueReu said...

very cool!!!!

Clay's a great guy, what did he say? Kids don't need a lesson in cool, they need to have fun (or something similar)

Thanks!!!

jbc4clay said...

Great Blog - Thank you!
Love the scrapbooking of Clay's pic on the wall!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job! Clay Aiken sure knows how to have fun!

Anonymous said...

Clay Aiken goes the extra mile for kids! Thanks for this great blog!

~Shycon

Chitter said...

It would have been so much fun to be a summer camp when Clay was in charge.
He goes the extra mile especially when it comes to children.
Thanks

Ashes said...

Wonderful Marhaven! The digital scraping is so interesting, someday I'm going to venture into it.

"Real Friends Don't Care if you are a Little Different"
Love this quote. Clay Aiken certainly is a real friend.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Very typical of Clay to let the kids do this.

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Clay Aiken is such a wonderful person.

Dianne Barbee said...

Marhaven,

What a super combo blog of Clay Aiken and scrapbooking!

I believe you are correct that Clay will be as great a father as he is a friend.

Love the duct tape scrapbook page!

Caro

Medusa said...

Scrapbooking and Clay Aiken. How cool. Great blog!!!