Monday, September 08, 2008

Clay Aiken
Digital Scrapbooking

Clay Aiken Website

Several days ago I added a new link in my favorite blogs/websites list - it's a blog called digifree. Since then I have been having a ball downloading some of the wonderful wealth of freebie digital scrapbooking kits, elements, papers, etc that are available. Lots of wonderful artists are sharing some of their work for free while selling kits through websites and/or their own blogs. It's been a fun adventure, now I have to get creative to figure out how to apply all these goodies.

One website I landed on gave out a beautiful free kit called "No Milk or Sugar" just for registering on the forum in their site. Needless to say, after poking around I found something else I just had to purchase - the freebies serve a purpose!!!

Here is a picture of what is in the kit.


I only used a few of the items to make this scrapbooking page this morning.


Click for the digifree blog.

Each day the owner of this site runs a search for blogs that have freebies, today there were 190. Needless to say I won't make it to all of them, but there are lots I want to check out.

Click for the digitalarts-cafe website. Go to the forum to see how to download the freebie.

Off to see what I can do with some of my new treasures.

Technorati tags:






8 comments:

katy said...

Very nice blog, Marhaven.

Chitter said...

Very nice scrapbook pic of Clay.
I don't scapbook but my friend is a scapper and I will pass this info along to her. She will love it.
Thanks

jbc4clay said...

Great blog and great example of your work!

Dianne Barbee said...

Marhaven,

Very interesting blog on scrapbooking! I really like the Clay Aiken page.

If I ever have time, you are the source! *g*

Caro

Unknown said...

What a cool blog Marhaven. It's great to see your creativity with scrapbooking and Clay Aiken.

Ashes said...

Thanks Marhaven for the scrapbooking information. Love the sample you made of Clay Aiken!
I'll pass your links on to a friend who's a scraper :)

musicfan said...

Thanks foe the great blog. I am a huge Clay Aiken fan and I love scrapbooking. I look forward to more postings.

Anonymous said...

Keep sharing your talent!! And being a Clay Aiken fan sure has taught us a lot, hasn't it!