Saturday, August 02, 2008

As Long As We're Here
Katee & Joshua

Last month I posted links to some videos using Clay Aiken songs.....I wanted to add this very awesome video of Katee and Joshua from "So You Think you can Dance". They are now in the final four and I have my fingers crossed for them in the finals.

Click off the Jukebox before you play the video.


And, of course, totally adore Clay's song!!!




ETA - Here's another one for SYTYCD - with Twitch and Katee.



Technorati tags:










2 comments:

Ashes said...

So You Think You Can Dance is the only reality show I watch anymore..and Katee & Joshua are in my top picks.

The video was great, and what a perfect song! One of my favourites on OMWH..come to think of it, they are all favourites, LOL.

Hav a good week! hugs Ashes

Ashes said...

Hello :) Thank you for the comment to Clay the Man, great to see you again!

Ashes