Thursday, August 24, 2006

Clay comments on a scrapbooking site - I often post about the digital scrapbooking challenges I participate in and my last one I uploaded was Clay (as are most of them). When you upload the scrapbooking pages they are then available for view by other members and they often comment. The last one drew 7 comments, 5 of which went like this:

Nicely done. While not a huge fan of his (I'm more into country music), he is such a cutie, and the pics you've chosen to showcase are adorable!


I have heard of him but thats it , he is a cutie i will say that and great LO.


Great LO. While I've not heard any music from him in awhile, I still like him (and still think he should have won!).


This is a great layout ... could be a great promo for him! (Maybe you need to send him a copy!)


Great job with Clay's photos! I TOTALLY agree! He SHOULD have won but in the end he is the winner....he;s doing better...lol...


So, heck.....todays challenge was a simple layout with a main pic, three small ones, some journaling....so I uploaded this:



Well, I figure....if only one of them decides to go out and buy it I've done my part!!!



Technorati tags:






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great scrapbook page!!! Love the subject!!!

Anonymous said...

You little street teamer! I've told a few people as well. *g*

Jannet said...

I wanted to thank you for getting me hooked up with Gottapixel. There are some really nice gals over there. I've only done two LO's so far with all that's happening. Wish I'd found it in January. *g*

Extraordinary LO... that one!

Anonymous said...

Marhaven, I had fun on your site. I'll be sure to check back soon. Thanks for all the videos.